When staying at the Mid City Plantation Motel, Mildura attractions will pull you in a number of directions as the area is absolutely jam packed with festive, fun and happening places to go.
Many tourists that stay with us love to take part in the nightlife, dining scene, sporting events and guided tours that are available. Some say that if you don’t experience any of these, you don’t get to see the real Mildura!
River Tours and Water Fun
- The Majestic Murray River is one of our favourite Mildura attractions. Boat along this gorgeous scenic route, or take long walks along its mighty banks. Bird watching, paddlesteaming, houseboating and site seeing are all open to you.
- River boat cruises are a great way to spend the afternoon – fishing and lazing around in the warm summer sun.
- Enjoy some high octane water sports in the area – with skiing, boating, jet skiing and more of some of the best water-based Mildura attractions around.
Tours and Wine Tasting
- Mid City Plantation Motel is centrally located, which makes enjoying the unique and plentiful wine farms in the area easily accessible. Wine tasting anyone?
- Can’t get enough of the great outdoors? Visit the many guided National Park Tours that are on offer here. Get an aboriginal guide and soak up the natural history of the area – hike on trails, visit museums and zoom around in paddleboats.
- Sunraysia Discovery Tours are also very popular, and one of the best Mildura attractions in the area. Plenty of nature and wildlife to go around.
Sport and Leisure Activities
- If you love golf, then you will love these Mildura attractions! Improve your swing at the local golf club, or challenge your end-game at the mini golf course.
- Looking for something different? If our Mildura accommodation guests are looking for something different, we recommend the hot air balloons. They’ll turn any lazy holiday into an experience of a lifetime.
- Ten pin bowling is a great family activity to enjoy after visiting the towns superb selection of cafes, bistros and fine dining restaurants.
When you stay at the Mid City Plantation Motel, you are never far from your next adventure.